PWO Quests

Got a question or several about PWO? Lost somewhere?
Then this is the forum for you, as our friendly community is ready to support you.

Please ensure you search the Forums or Wiki before posting here as the answer to your question may already be provided.

Moderator: Community Guides

Forum rules
Any topics asking about the server status will be locked. If the server is down, check if there is any information available on our planned downtime topic or Twitter. Otherwise the server is awaiting a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team.

PWO Quests

Postby Krazul » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:35 am

what are all the PWO quests? i know most most of them but i dont think i know all
Krazul
Youngster
Youngster

Local time: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: PWO Quests

Postby risefromruins » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 am

risefromruins
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Local time: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Postby Krazul » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 am

already looked there.
its incomplete
no dragons den
no science lab
no cerulean cave
never heard of the hidden crag but it has no info on it

Quests i know of:
ilex forrest
train quest
whirl islands
dragons den
science lab
cerulean cave

also no idea what hidden crag is
and i dont know what attack scroll is 4

anyone care to inform me of those 2 or add any that i missed? 
Krazul
Youngster
Youngster

Postby accursed1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 am

hidden craig can only be done by people who started in johto. and attack scroll is for carved cavren behind bills house
accursed1
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Postby risefromruins » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 am

The science lab is definitely on there.  The hidden crag quest also mentions where to start and what you need to do the quest.

The attack/defense scroll give you access to Splitting River Reserve which is an area North East of Cerulean that gives you a chance to catch hitmonlee/hitmonchan depending on which scroll you have.

Dragons Den is most likely not there because it was just recently released and this game IS an RPG.  Meaning some things you should have to figure out on your own.  What fun would that be if we released a quest and on the same day had a guide on how to do it?

Following that mini RPG rant, I did notice the Cerulean Cave quest only mentions partially what you need to complete it, but not where to start.  I will tell you that it starts East of Mt. Silver and you will need a 16 badges and 400k, the rest is on you to figure out.
risefromruins
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Postby star_316 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 am

the hidden crag quest lets you gain access to another area inside a cave.
the actual area inside is not really that good as the pokemon in there are common elsewhere and only level around 6.
star_316

Postby Krazul » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:19 pm

ok thanks guys, and i wasnt looking for guides to all the quests i was just looking for a list, where to start and rewards.
and i have a kanto pass port so no hiddden craig for me =[
Krazul
Youngster
Youngster

Postby accursed1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 pm

star_316 wrote:
the actual area inside is not really that good as the pokemon in there are common elsewhere and only level around 6.

would you be able to tell me where to find dunparce and suowoodo as commons then? my alt has been in hidden craig for weeks looking for a good dunsparce, and if what you say is true, and it is a common else where, i would love to know... the /list only tells me 2 places to find it, and they are both vr.....
accursed1
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Postby star_316 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm

accursed1 wrote:
star_316 wrote:

would you be able to tell me where to find dunparce and suowoodo as commons then? my alt has been in hidden craig for weeks looking for a good dunsparce, and if what you say is true, and it is a common else where, i would love to know... the /list only tells me 2 places to find it, and they are both vr.....

forgot about those.
dunsparce is in dark cave east and dark cave west both as very rare.
sudowoodo is also in at route 36 also as Horribly Rare.
i got these from the playerdex pokemon locations.
star_316

Postby accursed1 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 am

those are the ones i know of, but this young man seems to think that they are common somewhere... if so, i would like to know where.
accursed1
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Postby star_316 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 am

accursed1 wrote:
those are the ones i know of, but this young man seems to think that they are common somewhere... if so, i would like to know where.

as i said above i forgot about those 2 rare ones. when i put my first post i was only thinking about the low level common pokemon that kept coming up and forgot the chance of catching the 2 rare pokemon.
star_316

Return to Player Support