Soul Badge HELP !

Got a question or several about PWO? Lost somewhere?
Then this is the forum for you, as our friendly community is ready to support you.

Please ensure you search the Forums or Wiki before posting here as the answer to your question may already be provided.

Moderator: Community Guides

Forum rules
Any topics asking about the server status will be locked. If the server is down, check if there is any information available on our planned downtime topic or Twitter. Otherwise the server is awaiting a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team.

Soul Badge HELP !

Postby Ryore » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:29 pm

kill Janine yesterday and i didn't recive the Soul badge. I can't kill she anymore because I already killed. I need the soul badge to go to Saffron City... What i do?

Eu matei Janine ontem e não recebi a Soul Badge. Eu nao posso matar ela mais pq ja matei ( ja esperei dar o mesmo horario que matei ela ontem mas não deu mesmo assim). E eu preciso dessa insignia pra ir pra Saffron City...
Ryore

Local time: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: Soul Badge HELP !

Postby Naero » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Did you defeat her prior to a server crash? If so, your victory over her may have been reverted, thus causing the Soul Badge to roll back if the server did not successfully save it. If this is the scenario, then you may have to wait 24 hours to rebattle her, unfortunately, since the gym leader NPCs recognize the last matchup as a loss if the badge is not in one's possession.
Naero
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer

Local time: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:50 pm
Award Winner 2013: Smartest, Most Helpful

Return to Player Support