Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]
The local Skitty population has increased rapidly. Trainers wanted for assistance in preserving local cat population from invasive feline species.
Talk to Chris in Celadon city or Mitchel in Olivine city for more information. 
Offer will last for 3 days. Population expected to remain for 5 days, so Shiny hunters should be advised to prepare accordingly.

Sincerely,
Major Minor

You don't know the integrity of a man when in moral society, you know the integrity of a man when there is no society.

This is not Skitty event. It's Magnemite event. Miltanks and Tauroses are popping more often than those whole Skitties and what more. NPC said that I have to faint 10 skitty's to get some shards. Still as I'm fainting more Skittys Im not receiving the shards. Waiting for admins to answer what's up with that and that T2 poke is more rare than T3
[Image: fa658ebd3d504638a538e165a6e72606.png]
(07-23-2016, 01:07 AM)Qaam Wrote: This is not Skitty event. It's Magnemite event. Miltanks and Tauroses are popping more often than those whole Skitties and what more. NPC said that I have to faint 10 skitty's to get some shards. Still as I'm fainting more Skittys Im not receiving the shards. Waiting for admins to answer what's up with that and that T2 poke is more rare than T3

its 5 days long, your'e not supposed to complete the event in 15 minutes. Be patient and keep looking, also be happy you're getting an event this easy, normally the time window is much smaller than 5 days.
We should have a wailord event next month now.
[Image: s.png][Image: s.png][Image: s.png][url=http://r.gpx.plus/vGOnG][/url]
Tip: if you're about the quest, DON'T farm the coins. When you'll have 10, talk to the NPC cause he will take ALL your coins (i had 12 and lost 2 like that ;-; ).
[Image: 16090704581716763114477440.png]
(07-23-2016, 06:49 PM)Klay Wrote: Tip: if you're about the quest, DON'T farm the coins. When you'll have 10, talk to the NPC cause he will take ALL your coins (i had 12 and lost 2 like that ;-; ).

Actually the questgiver states you need to return him 10 or more coin shards but since Riga told me this is being misinterpreted I'm going to set it as 10 only. Thanks for pointing that out.
server offline :-(

EDIT (2:13 pm): offline again :-(((
[Image: pokemon_trainer_card_by_parquettistapazzo-d4dllxi.jpg]
(07-23-2016, 01:52 AM)Charlotte~ Wrote:
Your game looks better than mine Sick
[Image: mooo2_zps13jm1izk.png]
[Image: NS_zpsnxbtgttn.png]
(07-24-2016, 11:19 PM)Mooo Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 01:52 AM)Charlotte~ Wrote:
Your game looks better than mine Sick

Thank you Heart
thanks for the event
>°‿°)>  -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- <(°‿°<)
Need a daycarer? check this out!
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=18580

My Daycare Center - My Daycare Center - My Daycare Center - My Daycare Center - My Daycare Center - My Daycare Center - My Daycare Center
Thank you very much for the event!

Sadly, I encountered some problems in the limited quantity shop and I was unable to buy the TM: once map was not loading and once the shop was restocked at the wrong time. Coming online at the right time only to buy limited quantity items and being unable to do that was very disappointing.

That said, it was a fun event. Keep doing this, you're great!
[Image: pokemon_trainer_card_by_parquettistapazzo-d4dllxi.jpg]
Just so you know; this event is still advertised on the main website.
[Image: Isguros.gif]
[Image: done11.png]

We looking at any other actually scheduled events soon? These random swarm events that i keep missing make me not want to play lol