Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Base Mapping Contest: Winner announced
After much deliberating on our side, the results of our latest contest are finally out.

Congratulations to GuiiHenrique for winning this year's Secret Base mapping contest!

It was a really close race this time with Charlotte securing second place for her map. Amazing work done by all of you! We are impressed with the effort that you put into all of your entries, giving your maps purpose and creating exceptional, detailed background stories and quests for them.

We are going to work with the winner now to create a mini spawn event for his map with an announcement to follow, so stay tuned for the event and keep on mapping!

Last but not least, a personal little aside from me: Thank you for giving your time to PWO and for trying the map editor. I was very happy to see all of your entries. Smile
It truly went down to the wire. It was amazing to see the creativity possessed by even a small sample of our players, and I can't wait for us to return the compliment with a mini-event Smile
- Jinji the Gengar: PWO Administrator.
Voted Best Administrator 2014 and 2015, Friendliest Member 2011 and Runner-up Funniest Member 2013 by the PWO public.
Duties include Server/Website Management, Staff Recruitment and Dismissal, Public Relations and General Moderation.
Visit my Change Log for a full list of what I've been up to.
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh. Or see all my sigs and credits for each at http://jinjithegengar.imgur.com - and please PM me if you would like to change the name or description of a sig you've made; or to remind me if I've forgotten who made it!
Congratz Guii :)
(hope the mini event will come soon and will be hard >:D )
[Image: 17022508085416763114875371.png]
Whooaaaa... I'm runner up?! x3 I can't believe thaat!!

Grats Henriquee..

Now I can't wait to see your map! >:3

Thanks PWO_Team for a great contest!! - nyann..
Thanks to all.
Congratulations to the participants and congratulations the staff for giving the opportunity to the players. (=
I knew Charlotte would be somewhere at the top. I congratulate Henrique on winning. If possible could I please get some feedback on my map and idea at least. I spent so many all nighters on it and my first time participating, it's only fair that i get feedback right?
This is my Signature!!
You should post your map (files and screenshots) in the Mapping section, it would be a more appropriate place Smile
(10-11-2016, 03:13 PM)Sweetboi Wrote: I knew Charlotte would be somewhere at the top. I congratulate Henrique on winning. If possible could I please get some feedback on my map and idea at least. I spent so many all nighters on it and my first time participating, it's only fair that i get feedback right?

Yup, I'm going to get back to you with feedback when I have a free moment either via pm or if you post in the mapping section in the meantime.
This goes for every participant or anyone interested in mapping, if you have any questions or would like feedback about your map, don't hesitate to ask me. Smile
(10-11-2016, 03:52 PM)Pippin Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 03:13 PM)Sweetboi Wrote: I knew Charlotte would be somewhere at the top. I congratulate Henrique on winning. If possible could I please get some feedback on my map and idea at least. I spent so many all nighters on it and my first time participating, it's only fair that i get feedback right?

Yup, I'm going to get back to you with feedback when I have a free moment either via pm or if you post in the mapping section in the meantime.
This goes for every participant or anyone interested in mapping, if you have any questions or would like feedback about your map, don't hesitate to ask me. Smile

I spent 2 days before the closing date. huftt..I'm not lucky enough :3 Heart
I agree with him, pippin.. give me some feedback too >:3
(10-11-2016, 06:00 PM)Charlotte~ Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 03:52 PM)Pippin Wrote:

I spent 2 days before the closing date. huftt..I'm not lucky enough :3 Heart
I agree with him, pippin.. give me some feedback too >:3

(actually, giving feedbacks from someone who is used to mapping would be nice for a noob like me too Blush (even if i already know some mistakes))
Did a feedback thread in mapping category. Other participants may use the post aswell or can create their own personal thread.
This is my Signature!!