Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)
Go in Celadon or Goldenrod. In front of the dept. stores there's Celebi, just talk to it and you will be teleported in a fabulous war world <3
[Image: 17022508085416763114875371.png]
Heart 
Love this event, I been recording it for my Lets Play series, so excited cant wait to finish it Big Grin

Please make more events, while we wait for the Sevii Islands and Hoenn to be finished  Big Grin
(11-14-2016, 08:59 PM)iGoDZoFLuiGii Wrote: Love this event, I been recording it for my Lets Play series, so excited cant wait to finish it Big Grin

Please make more events, while we wait for the Sevii Islands and Hoenn to be finished  Big Grin

Hi iGodz. I've actually seen your videos a while back but never saw you around the forums before now. Glad you're enjoying the event. Smile
Oyasumi, Oyasumi
Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream.
(11-14-2016, 09:45 PM)Rigaudon Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 08:59 PM)iGoDZoFLuiGii Wrote: Love this event, I been recording it for my Lets Play series, so excited cant wait to finish it Big Grin

Hi iGodz. I've actually seen your videos a while back but never saw you around the forums before now. Glad you're enjoying the event. Smile

Yeah I decided to start becoming more active in the forums, keep up to date with every new update, event and to help anyone out Smile, and thanks, im still doing pokemon videos as my main content, love pokemon too much haha.
Celebi told me to take SS. Cool

[Image: SSS_zpsiw8blbgv.png]
1st to upload i think. Big Grin
[Image: mooo2_zps13jm1izk.png]
[Image: NS_zpsnxbtgttn.png]
great event, awesome job everybody. This is a really complete event, and i'm enjoying it very much!
[Image: pokemon_trainer_card_by_parquettistapazzo-d4dllxi.jpg]
comes from nowhere.

Thank you staff members, I like this event.

Runs away to nowhere.
[Image: 17022508085416763114875371.png]
Just wanted to say thanks for the event. Love having something new to do!
[Image: 5QuGtfJ.png]
nvm..
I won HanjiZoe Event Hide and Seek Contest.  Big Grin

Thanks for the MS HanjiZoe
And thanks for the 100k justme1988
Thank you to all who have helped Celebi with keeping our past and present secure! You have fulfilled your duty honorably! The event will come to an end in one week from today. That is Tuesday November 29th! Please leave all feedback on the event right here on this thread! If you have any questions, as always, feel free to send me a message right here on the forums or just make a post on thhis thread as well. I will try to get to you as soon as possible! We as staff thank you for all the praise and support you have given us from the start of this event! We look forward to bigger and greater things for PWO in the near future!
[Image: RFF19uQ.png]

thnks for the event!!!!! Big Grin
[Image: zyFEbpE.png]
The best is yet to come  Cool
Big Grin

(11-09-2016, 04:56 PM)Sweetboi Wrote: On my behalf and other players + pansy we did something Special
I see what happens when I'm not around (shifty)
Former CG and GM, and someone who will always have a special place in her heart for PWO Smile

[Image: Chocobo7.gif]
nvm was able to finish it with some help

thanks for event <3
[Image: 257geqh.jpg]
For me, one of the best events.
Thanks for your work.

☺☺☺
[Image: shiny_flygon_wallpaper_by_zulo317-d3cuf5...49eab8.png]
It will end at Tuesday 12AM UTC?
To rephrase:
Celebi will be locked for those who never accepted the quest (soon), that means people that are still progressing wont feel anything different but those who never started the step 1 as they wont be able to be teleported anymore.

As always, we give additional days for those people who still need to complete the quest to obtain the vouchers.

In other hand, I suggest to do not stack up your to-do list related with spending time fragments to avoid missing stuffs.

Thanks for participating and giving feedback as we will be mostly improving based on them next time.
All Pokemon that were T3+ have been removed. T1-T2 spawns are still on the maps to allow people to finish up their quest requirements and collect any stray time fragments they might need.
I will be removing ALL spawns Tuesday (today) at around 11:59pm UTC. *Furthermore, ALL quests, ALL sidequests, etc will be removed/closed as well.

The shops will remain open until the weekend to allow you to redeem your event tutors/items/etc.
Do not forget to turn in your time fragments/etc by Sunday 11:59pm UTC.

*Times may vary pending staff schedule, but closures will happen on the given days.
Oyasumi, Oyasumi
Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream.
(11-29-2016, 02:20 AM)Rigaudon Wrote: All Pokemon that were T3+ have been removed. T1-T2 spawns are still on the maps to allow people to finish up their quest requirements and collect any stray time fragments they might need.
I will be removing ALL spawns Tuesday (today) at around 11:59pm UTC. *Furthermore, ALL quests, ALL sidequests, etc will be removed/closed as well.

The shops will remain open until the weekend to allow you to redeem your event tutors/items/etc.
Do not forget to turn in your time fragments/etc by Sunday 11:59pm UTC.

*Times may vary pending staff schedule, but closures will happen on the given days.

please, admin let the tiers the easiest level for the last day of the event
Love Fossilween Event. Looks like alot of work was put into it. Good job by whatever staff help make that happen.
I got alot of rare pokes out of the event as well. very happy with the event.

PS: Im guessing this event took much work all year to make and im guessing we wont have some big Xmas event. But maybe we could have something small like the Earth day event?? maybe something like Stantler spawning alot somewhere and the reward would be a Xmas Hat?

Xmas List
Shiny Stantler
Xmas Hat
Red, Green, Rainbow Candycane Healing Items

Blush
Thanks Mooooooooo! We appreciate all the kind words and support! A Stantler spawn? Hmmm.... It is fitting for a christmas style event huh?
[Image: RFF19uQ.png]

thank you for the event!

It was one of the best ones, very complete like the chinese new year event or many other big events. Some of the rare pokemon were challanging yet not frustrating to find (i was able to complete the event and get at least one of each type of new pokemon save vibrava). I liked very much that some of the pokemon required to be found more than once (for example skorupi, needed to get a skorupi egg AND the additional voucher) were somehow a more frequent spawn than many new pokemon in past events (spiritomb and many others were isane).

Very positive feedback from me!
[Image: pokemon_trainer_card_by_parquettistapazzo-d4dllxi.jpg]
(11-30-2016, 01:20 AM)Dio.Brando Wrote: Thanks Mooooooooo! We appreciate all the kind words and support! A Stantler spawn? Hmmm.... It is fitting for a christmas style event huh?

indeed

[Image: id_zpssmrhr8fp.png]
Collectors from Goldenrod/Celadon cities (big marts) were now updated to remove junk items from this event.
Edit- Seems the issue was addressed will double check it