Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*
1- Are you a pokemon fan?
Sure, why not. Smile

2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?
I like to think I am.

3- How long you've been playing ?
Since May 9th, 2013.

4- How long you plan to stay ?
Forever.

5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
I ain't saying you should give it away, and I ain't saying I deserve it, but who better to give it to than the most dedicated water Pokemon trainer around?

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You were a GMling, something that would be called an Apprentice now.

7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?
Stubbornness

8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
Be cool and awesome and hope everyone follows your example.
[Image: Isguros.gif]
[Image: done11.png]

(01-09-2017, 11:54 AM)ahmedov Wrote: mat_leo i would like to say something many players that replied to this are only want to get S fera and they don't have anything ingame like zppi (no offense) man i never found you ingame and you make your avatar S fera nice work ) i wouls like to quit this giveaway but i want to tell you something that only like 2 or 3 players are sayin the truth  here (Klay very helpful Killua good person veeda too and grchw is nice man ) that's all and i want to be out of this give away you can give my vote if ther's any for one of that players i said there names

No wonder you haven't seen me online since I haven't been home since 20th of December until now. And if you actually played the game you'd know I had S Fera for the longest time. Thus my avatar, which, by the way has been same for 3+ years. This is Mati's giveaway and I for one think he is perfectly capable of handling it himself, even without your very sound advice. 

Oh and here is the giveaway https://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/s...?tid=37893
[Image: y2EZTV1.png]
TOURNAMENT PLACEMENTS:
-1st/2nd in risefromruins' multilevel tournament (45-55)
-2nd place in DaSnowman's lvl 20 tournament
-3rd in Strenght of the Weak tournament
-5-8th in 2013 Official Kick-Off Tournament
Yes! Been a pokemon fan since I was around 5 years old.

I am yes.

Since 2012.

Until the game shuts down probly. I am the last one standing in my clan (Rare Hunters) but I still keep playing so I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

For me it would help me to keep playing. As I said before im the last one left in my clan and the game is not as active anymore. So it would help me to keep coming and having fun.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You were somthing called GMLings. I guess its something in the middle of both.

I don't think there is one big secret to be the best trainer. We all have different fav. pokemons and types. Some wants to collect them all others want to win them all. Just be the trainer you want to be and be the best at it.

A friendly tone is always the best start. And help people out when they need it. Who wouldn't come back to a game were people are nice and friendly?
[Image: 668c389605e2ca61a0f33cc3c7905b3a.jpg]
Big Grin 
hi  mati....im sheldon...well answers regarding to your  questions are: 
1. truely a fan...since 5yrs. 
2.i wouldnt say good. ..but I do help in lvl ups  for cheap and lended money too. 
3.pwo ..I started in October 2016...becoz I was introduced to the game then...before that I played black and white...fire red..and pokemon pc games..on emulators.and my comp.
4.I plan to stay mostly for the next 5 yrs or so. 
5.haha...the reason that im trying my luck ..depicts ..my intentions ..and my determination...however my luck has been very bad lately.
 6.i dont really know youi as a peson nor a gamer hadden I had met u in those 3 and half months..i guess my answer is NO. 
7...well the answer to that is to give your best and never give up...coz..ull acheive your goal one way or another...wrt battles and hunting. 
8.interraction..events.and finnally friends and pokemon
hi mati

1- Are you a pokemon fan?          yeah since im 13 (im 28 now)
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?    always try to help if i can and doing daycare since 2012
3- How long you've been playing ?      2012 i discover this amazing game Smile
4- How long you plan to stay ?                      forever its the best game ever created Smile
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?         because im a huge collector and i wouldnt never sell it Smile
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?            no idea i dont know you Smile
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?          im a huge collector and collect pretty much everything from epic  - shiny and epic fails
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?        if we can all respect each other :Smile  this game can be really enjoyable

good luck everyone Smile
Hello, mati. I have watched the videos you uploaded on youtube. You are a great battler. Tongue
1. Are you a pokemon fan?
Yes, I am. I have been playing Pokemon since I was a child
2. Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?
Yes, I would say. I will answer the questions asked by other players as i can and try to help them out.
3. How long you've been playing ?
More than 3 years, since the middle of 2013.
4. How long you plan to stay ?
As long as the server is still running.
5. Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
I am a battler and I will always like to try different pokemons and teams out so, it will always be alive if I have it.
Also, I would like to have and keep a cool shiny pokemon as I don't really have one..
6. Was I a Gm/Mod ?
I believe no, you were not.
7. Whats the secret to be the best trainer?
I am not the best trainer but I will never give up and treat my pokemons as my partners.
8. Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
I would say friendship, love and support because they are what we need and seek for.

Good luck Big Grin
Alright guys we reached 31 replies, let's give one more day and then I'll decide who wins this.

PD: There will be a 2nd and 3rd place with prizes.

Thank you !
[Image: bannerelit.png]
count me in i already said sorry for zppi =)
[Image: 04px9]
1. Yes
2. I try to be, but that's not for me to decide.
3. Since 2008
4. No plans on quitting.
5. You shouldn't. There are people who have much less than me.
6. No.
7. There is no secret. Be yourself, treat people how you would like to be treated.
8. As a veteran player, be willing to understand you are from a time where the game was flawed in many ways. Time can and will heal PWO, but only if the community is willing to work together, both vets and new players alike. I feel greed has taken hold of many players and is our greatest downfall.
thanks for letting us know!  Big Grin whoever wins deserves it 100% goodluck everyoneeee~

(01-12-2017, 01:03 AM)mati-leo Wrote: Alright guys we reached 31 replies, let's give one more day and then I'll decide who wins this.

PD: There will be a 2nd and 3rd place with prizes.

Thank you !
Always be yourself,  There are many others already~  Angel
good luck for you too nyx Smile
[Image: 04px9]
Mati tiempo sin verte bro, espero todo este bien en tu vida, creo que no hay problema si respondo en español las preguntas jaja

Si
Si, aunque nunca he logrado conseguir mucho, con lo poco que he tenido he ayudado y me gusta estar pendiente del chat de help para ayudar a los nuevos en especial.
Creo que desde el 2010, no recuerdo bien pero fue la época que crearon Caballeros Latinos y los ivs eran como de 36, aun no le hacian su primer nerf, y había una auction mart que vivia bugeada jaja.
Planeo seguir por un buen tiempo, aun sigo con mis estudios, supongo que cuando empiece mi ciclo profesional y vea que mi tiempo se agota, creo que en ese momento parare.
Bueno no veo otra razon mas fuerte que nunca me ha salido un pokemon Shini en mi vida, si tengo un par common que he conseguido haciendo trades, pero jamas he tenido un pokemon ni siquiera S rare jaja supongo que ha sido muy mala racha en el juego, me haria muy feliz que al fin el juego me sonría jaja
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Ciertamente no recuerdo que esto sucediera, si lo fuiste fue quizas en una epoca que no jugue, tal vez por el 2012 que estuve algo alejado.
El secreto es tener buenos amigos a los cuales preguntarles tus inquietudes y compartir estrategias, el juego te da todo pero puedes tener muy buen team pero si no tienes amigos con quien probar estrategias, ni a quien preguntarle o a quien responderle, o simplemente para hacer battles y reírse, creo que sin eso y sin ese aprendizaje en compañía nunca se lograra ser el mejor.
El secreto creería yo es dejar de olvidarse que algún día fuimos nuevos, generalmente veo gente nueva preguntar cosas muy básicas que solo resultan siendo ignoradas, siento que algunos jugadores crecen y se agrandan, simplemente se creen superiores a los demás y posteriormente controlan los precios de los buenos pokemones, esto hace muy difícil que un jugador nuevo pueda ascender en el juego, todos los juegos son difíciles es cierto eso es parte del entretenimiento pero una ayuda comenzando nunca queda mal.

Nos vemos, y gracias por el sorteo!
[Image: David2591.png]
- Yes i am
- i would say yes cause i always wanted to share my experiences to newbies And I always gave importance to everybody's wish
I helped them get their surfboard many things like this.
- Since 2014
- Until the end of the game
5-Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
- i like to be trainer of the shiny starters i'm trying to get them all and i will try till i find all. for now i got a shiny swampert if i get shiny feraligatr will be very advancement of my shiny starter collection.
6-Was I a Gm/Mod ?
- You weren't
- There is no secret to be the best but  You need to have a goal and always make your own decision about your goal in this way you won't be regret cause at least you tried to be yourself.
8-Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
- Helping each other, Respecting everyone's idea, being polite and don't forget this is just a game.
Hmm one more day. I was expecting like 60 replies or something close to that numer, considering that it's a free shiny starter. But its a start! There will be more. Last day, last chance to submit your reply to join this *lottery* . Thanks for the patience, see you tomorrow.
Yes! Been a pokemon fan since I was around 8 years old

I think i may come handy at times

Since 2009. Seen the game shaping up since Kyro times to what it is now. Alot has contributed by different players

No i dont plan to quit any time soon. Appreciate the every development taking place in 

For me it would help me to keep playing.  It would help me develop my team in a much better shape that what it is now . It is one of my favorite pokes

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You were a GMling, something for a while 

For me its about being continuous without giving up . there may be ups and down in it but it shouldnt be the reason of complete let down . 
Get the weaker pokes train them and when you get a opportunity grab the strong pokes and accept everything coming in the way that could strengthen your team

Being polite to everyone while talking and be cooperative . And help people out when they need it. veterans sharing their experience on how to carry on with the game for the new comer and newbies to respect and listen to veterans as their teachers..
[Image: 3o85xyAO2J1XvfBjPO.gif]
No, I am a human that is a fan of Pokemon.

I don't recall ever doing anything bad and I tend to help when it's needed most, so I guess so.

Around 6-ish years? Can't remember exactly.

Until I die. Maybe in the afterlife too if that's possible.

I don't know, I just did this because you wanted more people to join in. Maybe I'll spoil it with lots of chocolate or something.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Mayyyyyyyyyybe.

Headbutting the keyboard.

Honesty, clarity, kindness, understanding and forgiveness.
[Image: Krysi.png]
[Image: image5.png?uid=2471971&m=15http:]
Click the music ball.  [Image: Music%20Ball%20AniTrans.gif] You know you want to.
[Image: 17011302095416763114769881.png]

You already chose the winners without telling us here? ;-;
[Image: 16090704581716763114477440.png]
(01-13-2017, 12:55 PM)Klay Wrote: [Image: 17011302095416763114769881.png]

You already chose the winners without telling us here? ;-;

Nope. That guy asked me for free stuff, I gave him the link to join this, he misunderstood. Winners will be announced tonight. Smile

Of course, been one since R/B/Y

I would like to think that after 8 years of playing PWO i've been good and helpful

8 years

For a long while yet most likely.

Because I will hoard it and never let it go.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

You were a GMLing, so kind of in between.

Know the trends, know what's currently popular, and prepare counters for it or even buy into the trend yourself.

Be nice to one another. We all have to deal with each other on a day to day basis, so you might as well make your stay as pleasant as possible.
[Image: nIA9n.png]
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Full time Parrot king and Swampert enforcer. Protecting Swamperts from user stupidity since 2003.
Other Sigs made for me:
[Image: eWZMJ.gif]
If I wasn't and I was taking the time to do this, then there's clearly something wrong with me.

Unsure; I don't interact with almost anyone here.

3+ years

Biscuits

You tell me; I'm just doing this for fun

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
I don't know

Six shiny 0 IV Magikarp

fite 4 ur frendz
[Image: Arithalon.png]
I am a person; I live in a twinkie.

Of course, very big fan

I would like to say its an amazing game but I just joined it 3 months ago since then I have been good and helpful

3 months

atleast another 10 yrs

I don't think I need shiny fera. I always like to hunt pokes for me.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

sorry I don't know much about you.

training them well.

Being helpful to one another. we play as good community and be as good friends here as well.
Yes, Since childhood.
I try to be.
PWO since 2008, i feel old now lol.
Til the very end, or if Nintendo decides to end it for us lol
Cuz Please <3, just kidding, i have played for a long time and i intend to play for a lot longer and i was a battler through most of it, i tried to be fair and courteous as much as i can with all players.
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Yeah sort of, back in the day
I would say experience and having fun battling many times. you may not always win but you learn from every battle.
i would say being nice to all players, we were all noobs at one point and a little help makes the community greater
Yea, not as avid like i used to but i still like it but mainly the games primarily but slowly getting more into it Smile

I'd say so, I've helped multiple people from starting the game and i love helping as many people as i possibly can Smile 

August 2015 

As long as possibly  Smile

Well it's tough to say, do i deserve it? idk, should u give it to me? maybe so but honestly not fussed if you pick me, either way I have always loved pwo from the day i started and have always wanted a nice pokemon to add to collection and show to others to make them progress through the game gracefully. it's tough to answer not gonna lie but my best answer is this, I'll always cherish the pokemon i recieve, no matter what it is.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
i have no idea lol  Confused

Role model, kindness, willing to accept defeat and improve and show respect in any way.  Big Grin

Have a character to yourself and be kind, respectful, treat everyone how you want to be treated, and progression within the game. 
Ok, here we go...

My childhood was mostly based from well known monsters created by some industries. Those includes Digimon, Pokemon, Monster Rancher, Sakura Card Captor and Yugioh... Pokemon for myself was that kind of monster game where you could still feel the nostalgia regardless of the new derp content they introduce compared with aforementioned monsters stuff;

I have my own flaws, i dislike being used of broken pwo and their mechanics or in how overpriced the pokemons are for this game compared with what they should be. Some people hates me a bit because I'm not going to take the pwo's train of broken and nonsense stuffs (or when they realise stuffs are not supposed to work in this way but are afraid to accept that). Due that I tend to show people that were never in touch in some deeper mechanics how stuff really works and its not about why your pokemon shines or even why it owns a 28+, it is about the dedication you need to input in order to know how everything works. Showing how things are now and how they could be in future are the steps to let everybody to be ready for any sudden changes they originally thought it wasnt a thing (i.e. thinking battles were about no switching pokemons while a lot of people werent aware this was due a bug and not why stuffs are like that)

Been since August, 2012.

I honestly cannot answer you properly but knowing all the broken stuff remembers me the good ol days of pokemon blue and red it kepps me around to relive the nostalgia of being able to see generations evolving over time. What a good time to be alive!

Although this question seems to be a nervous one for some due being afraid of losing a shiny feraligart my idealism is still the same: We are currently living on a game where a bnch of old players are scaring a lot new players due throwing off shinies out of sudden in channels, this is not how an old player should act and I really can't hold myself thinking your shiny feraligart (whose has a lot of story to tell) could have the same unhappy end. With that reason I have a feeling I need to keep your beloved memories from this game safe and well respected. In short, for a player like you, I do not want to see your legacy to end as that.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
I'm not from "your time" but I recall you were a staff but I don't know which category you were.

A best trainer means you have had learnt stuffs over time, but you didn't do it alone. In short, the best trainer is not a person thats above all, win all battles or even has the most powerful collection, its a person able to teach stuffs to everybody as they will, someday, pass your teachings to somebody else as you were also taught back in past by someone.

Friends, regardless the lack of updates we shall soon be able to see this game evolving, patience is the key and virtual life is not an exception and should never be. Friends that unite together and allows you to have a place to call home.
-Yes , big one

-I m trying to be a helper for every issue. HitmonFonty was almost getting me ban 2 years ago cuz of giving away pokemons to new players XD

-since 2012

-till PWO's end

-I always trying to hunt shiny VRs but i will never get S Feraligatr even i caught all S rares. So that is a big chance for me for add him to my team.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
-Honestly I didnt remember you as a staff member. Mostly you was looking like an anti-staff.( I was follow your battle videos thats why im thinking about anti-staff thing Tongue )

-Depends on player's opinion. What are requirements to be the best trainer? Collect best shinies? Having the most win? Compete the Pokedex?
Forget all... I never saw a best trainer in PWO. You and HOF were gorgeous battlers. Mozixlar was an awesome collector, CuddlyHunBun was a great hunter. So, all we are good as long as doing what i like to do.

-Pwo have players from too much different countries, from every ages but we are here for only pokemon love. Thats just looking like music. Pokemon is an Universal bond and the best platform to meet for that love is PWO...

<Sorry for my bad English>
[Image: kjoJnr.png]