Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Big Grin 
Hi guys, I've been playing PWO since July 2016, but I haven't greeted you until now. Usually I'm not very active on the forums, but I'll try to be a bit more active here. I love this game and I play it as much as RL allows me to. I've been playing the original games since I was a kid and now I'm almost 25 years old and I'm still playing Pokemon. Smile 

I come from a small country called Slovenia (not Slovakia). I study tourism and I work as a waiter and receptionist in a hotel, so that takes most of my time. I have a girlfriend who makes fun of me because I play Pokemon. I always tell her when I catch a shiny one. It's a must know fact.  Smile And I'm a huge Star Wars and rock, reggae music fan (Pink Floyd's my all time favourite band). Smile 

Here are my best Pokemon I caught since I started playing (it's possible I missed some) I try to catch as many different Pokemon with 20+ IVs as possible. That takes time, but I intend to play for a long time.

[Image: pokemon.png]

Enjoy playing the game and see you around. Smile
Nothing wrong with loving pokemon no matter what age you are, she's silly. I'm about the same age as you are and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Welcome to the Forums (and game)!
[Image: nIA9n.png]
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Full time Parrot king and Swampert enforcer. Protecting Swamperts from user stupidity since 2003.
Other Sigs made for me:
[Image: eWZMJ.gif]
Saric is 100% correct. I have existed for millennia and still enjoy Pokémon greatly - although I will say, I do feel the newer games are making a mess of things...

Anyway. It's a pleasure to meet you, gasper. Anybody who knows the correct way to train a Gengar is a friend to me and my brethren Smile

Funnily enough, "Gaspar" is the name of a Gastly who recently appeared as a new character in my most recent story. I spelt it with an A rather than an E though...
- Jinji the Gengar: PWO Administrator.
Voted Best Administrator 2014 and 2015, Friendliest Member 2011 and Runner-up Funniest Member 2013 by the PWO public.
Duties include Server/Website Management, Staff Recruitment and Dismissal, Public Relations and General Moderation.
Visit my Change Log for a full list of what I've been up to.
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh. Or see all my sigs and credits for each at http://jinjithegengar.imgur.com - and please PM me if you would like to change the name or description of a sig you've made; or to remind me if I've forgotten who made it!
(01-24-2017, 05:13 PM)Jinji Wrote: Saric is 100% correct. I have existed for millennia and still enjoy Pokémon greatly - although I will say, I do feel the newer games are making a mess of things...

Anyway. It's a pleasure to meet you, gasper. Anybody who knows the correct way to train a Gengar is a friend to me and my brethren Smile

Funnily enough, "Gaspar" is the name of a Gastly who recently appeared as a new character in my most recent story. I spelt it with an A rather than an E though...

Actually in my language it's Gašper and the english derivation is Casper. Like Casper the friendly ghost. Gaspar with an A is my name in spanish or french I think. But yeah, they all mean the same thing.

And I agree about the newer games. I also prefer the old ones, although I haven't played much of the new ones.
(01-24-2017, 10:08 PM)gasper20 Wrote: Actually in my language it's Gašper and the english derivation is Casper. Like Casper the friendly ghost...

Gehehe! That makes it even funnier Smile
- Jinji the Gengar: PWO Administrator.
Voted Best Administrator 2014 and 2015, Friendliest Member 2011 and Runner-up Funniest Member 2013 by the PWO public.
Duties include Server/Website Management, Staff Recruitment and Dismissal, Public Relations and General Moderation.
Visit my Change Log for a full list of what I've been up to.
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh. Or see all my sigs and credits for each at http://jinjithegengar.imgur.com - and please PM me if you would like to change the name or description of a sig you've made; or to remind me if I've forgotten who made it!