Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new event ?
hi all of pwo players today many players found some legendaries pokemon in route 1 so we where asking what 's going on is it new event ? 
http://imgur.com/a/5YHYF
[Image: 04px9]

I checked in route 29 and no legendary, if it were an event members that started in johto would have something similar.
[Image: Nshims.gif]
Don't fake screenshots to create hype, ahmedov. Legendary Pokémon are NOT being added to PWO at this juncture. You have clearly just replaced the sprite for your active Pokémon with that of a Legend in each screenshot - a fact made obvious by the fact that one of the screenshots shows you only have a Smeargle in your team Tongue
- Jinji the Gengar: PWO Administrator.
Voted Best Administrator 2014 and 2015, Friendliest Member 2011 and Runner-up Funniest Member 2013 by the PWO public.
Duties include Server/Website Management, Staff Recruitment and Dismissal, Public Relations and General Moderation.
Visit my Change Log for a full list of what I've been up to.
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh. Or see all my sigs and credits for each at http://jinjithegengar.imgur.com - and please PM me if you would like to change the name or description of a sig you've made; or to remind me if I've forgotten who made it!
lol man you can come ingame and go to route 1 and check by yourself heheheh

(02-10-2017, 06:59 PM)Jinji Wrote: Don't fake screenshots to create hype, ahmedov. Legendary Pokémon are NOT being added to PWO at this juncture. You have clearly just replaced the sprite for your active Pokémon with that of a Legend in each screenshot - a fact made obvious by the fact that one of the screenshots shows you only have a Smeargle in your team Tongue

oh you where thinking i catched them well no but they where only some legendaries in route 1  that's all
(02-10-2017, 06:59 PM)Jinji Wrote: Don't fake screenshots to create hype, ahmedov. Legendary Pokémon are NOT being added to PWO at this juncture. You have clearly just replaced the sprite for your active Pokémon with that of a Legend in each screenshot - a fact made obvious by the fact that one of the screenshots shows you only have a Smeargle in your team Tongue

They are not edited images, I've been checking for a while.
Here are my SS:

[Image: l0.png]

[Image: l1.png]

[Image: l2.png]

[Image: l3.png]

[Image: Nshims.gif]
hhh jinji it seems they run out of battle tower heheheheh
Heehee. There were only a handful of people last night, so we all had a small "party" in route 1. I added joke NPCs for the party, including the Pokemon you are referring to.
You can probably tell they were meant to be deleted, since the Entei says such enlightening things as "WOOF WOOF." Instead I was so tired by the end of it that I fell asleep. Whoops.

They're deleted now. Thanks for the reminder.
You don't know the integrity of a man when in moral society, you know the integrity of a man when there is no society.

if i know that you will delete them i won't tell anyone about them why deleting them they look amaizing tho
(02-10-2017, 09:45 PM)ahmedov Wrote: if i know that you will delete them i won't tell anyone about them why deleting them they look amaizing tho

Aw, it's just for the parties though. I do them randomly when only a few people are online to spice things up.
You don't know the integrity of a man when in moral society, you know the integrity of a man when there is no society.

ok tomorow maybe you will come Smile
Please accept my apology for my disbelief, ahmedov. This is something I only just learned of myself.
- Jinji the Gengar: PWO Administrator.
Voted Best Administrator 2014 and 2015, Friendliest Member 2011 and Runner-up Funniest Member 2013 by the PWO public.
Duties include Server/Website Management, Staff Recruitment and Dismissal, Public Relations and General Moderation.
Visit my Change Log for a full list of what I've been up to.
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh. Or see all my sigs and credits for each at http://jinjithegengar.imgur.com - and please PM me if you would like to change the name or description of a sig you've made; or to remind me if I've forgotten who made it!
ok i accept it good game bro Smile
New event? LOL Events are only a legend. XD
[Image: 453231_trainercard-Jobey_Mykael.png]